Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Brazillian Laser Hair Removal, 2nd Treatment

4/24/15

Today I had my second treatment. I put on the numbing gel an hour before my appointment as directed and it worked great! Last time I didn't get enough on the top area and it hurt almost as bad as waxing, like a really strong deep stinging pain but without the feeling of hair/skin getting yanked off. This time there was only very very minor "pain" in a few spots the same area, like a 0.5 out of 10. It was barely noticeable. It was over in less than 5 minutes and I could tell she was more thorough this time since I wasn't in pain. I can't wait to see greater results this time!

5/6/15

I think all the hair that's going to fall out from my second treatment is out. I don't seem to have lost quite as much as after my first treatment, maybe because there was already hair missing to begin with? Anyways in the top triangle area (tmi?) like 50-60% is gone in patches but below that it's maybe 20%. There definitely wasn't much fall out in that area this time.

I know they time it to catch all the different growth cycles but I hate waiting 6 weeks between treatments! I want to be done nooow! My next treatment isn't until June. It'll be worth the wait though! I'll update again in about 6 weeks.

No comments: