Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Get The Look: Tone It Up Style

If you know anything about the Tone It Up girls Katrina and Karena you know they have amazing style. Today I'm going to feature some of my favorite looks from Katrina and where to get similar products.

First up are these super cute coral workout crops from the new Beach Babe 3 DVD and their Total Body Mermaid workout video.


The crops she's wearing are from Rogiani and run around $90+ (and they're sold out in the coral). A more affordable, and equally cute, option are these Airabella Active crops that are $35! Both the bikini tops are from Maaji and should be on the Tone It Up store soon!


Next is this swim cover up dress that she wore in the Caribbean.


This is from Hot Miami Styles for $55. A similar cover up from Forever 21 is $38.



I don't think I've seen anyone else rock a crop top and long skirt at well as Katrina! I love her dreamy bohemian beach babe looks!



Free People, $48 (Karena wore the mint one), Forever 21, $30


I love all of her crochet bikinis. It seems like she never goes on a trip without one. Crochet bikini's are great if you don't like wild prints but want something a little more fancy than a plain solid color. This one is from an Australian brand, She Made Me and costs $85 for just the top.



These are some more affordable options. Ivory Crochet Bralette, $19.99 & $22.99. VS Midi Bandeau, $24.50 & $38.50


That's it for now! I hope you liked this post, let me know if you want to see more like it!

No comments: