Saturday, October 29, 2011

Color Club, Beyond The Mistletoe - Full Collection Swatches

All are 3 coats except Jingle Jangle. Over all this is a great collection, many of the colors were prettier on the nail than I thought they would be based on how they looked in the bottles. My only complaint is that besides Holiday Splendor, the glitters should have had a tinted base. I think the ones with clear bases need underpants. Holiday Splendor is awesome though. With a thick top coat these are pretty smooth but not totally. Holiday Splendor is though because it has less glitter than the others.

By the way, you can find the whole collection from Ross or DD's for $8.


Candy Cane - light rose pink with some other pink glitters, no holo





Sugarplum Fairy - very light purple with holo glitters, very pretty, reminds me of a franken I made called Unicorn Vomit





Jingle Jangle - this is 4 coats. It has periwinkle glitter, soft purple glitter, and aqua glitter that looks green under artificial light.





Gingerbread - light gold with some green and holo glitters





Beyond The Mistletoe - light green glitter with holo glitter, this is the only one I'm slightly bored by, it's not very exciting but it's still very pretty





Holiday Splenor - I saved the best for last, this is a very bright kelly/grass green with lots of delicious holo glitter, my camera could not properly capture the amazingness of this color



3 comments:

Jenna said...

Just got this collection and love it!

abatnamedtwitch said...

I also just got this collection! Now if only I could find that pesky foiled collection.

Estivalia said...

these are really beautiful glitters :)
just stopped by to say hi, hope you come back to blogland~