Monday, September 12, 2011

NOTD: WnW Fuchsia Rama (jelly!)

Wet N Wild's Fuchsia Rama is a great berry semi-matte jelly. You can see in the second photo that it doesn't have a lot of shine. It does have a jelly formula though. Unlike some jellies it applies very evenly, even on the first coat. In this photo I used 3 coats, so it's not a jelly that needs a lot of coats. I didn't have time to apply a quick dry top coat but this polish dried quite quickly on it's own and I only had like two barely noticable marks at the end of the day.

These photos were taken outside, and the color is accurate. Inside the color is a little darker, like a deeper berry color. I wish I had remembered to take a photo with a shiny top coat on, I have it on my toes too and it's beautiful and "squishy" with the shine. Over all I'm really happy I got this color, I think the formula is great, the drying time is great, the opacity is great (for a jelly), and it's just $2. You can't beat that. It's a great end of summer, beginning of fall color.