Friday, August 6, 2010

Franken: Boogie On, Leprechaun!

Hi everyone! Sorry for the lack of post. I was sick for a while and as soon as I got better work became hellish so I've been too tired to even do my nails for two weeks.

I've been looking forward to making this franken for a few weeks. The Joann holo glitter comes in a sample pack like this. I've heard some of these glitters bleed, so I will experiment with the other colors and report back. This green one was perfect though and I am very happy with this color. Its so summery and fun.

I used:
-wnw Kaleidoscope & Hallucinate as a glitter base
-Joann's green holo glitter
-CoastalScents.com Golden Fairy Dust
-tkbtrading.com Taurus Orion (just a little, I wanted a sheer tint of color)
-tkbtrading.com holographic glitter





6 comments:

OH MY POLISH! said...

oooo all kinds of sparkly goodness, love it!

Tara said...

wow, nice franken!

ilectra said...

Saw this on MUA NB last night, Hubby and I both went "Oooooooooooo"..lol
great job.

Megan Harmeyer said...

Great franken. That's the *perfect* snot green color. My bestie's hubby would LOVE it. LOL

Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes said...

Fabulous green franken loaded with blingy glitter.

Nail Junkie said...

wow this looks so good i cant believe you made it!
i love your blog, maybe you could follow mine too

http://nailjunkie100.blogspot.com/