Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Red Creme/Jelly Swatches

I finally had some time this morning to do some swatching so I finished up my reds. All of these colors are good quality and all but one are easily found at the drugstore. Kleancolor's Neon Fuschia I've found at just about all the dollar stores around me. The one bad thing about this brand is that it smells strongly of burnt plastic, I don't know why but make sure you wear a base coat incase there is something funky in it (its made in China, idk). None of these swatches have a top coat over them.

Milani Neon Red. Not neon, not red. Its a milky coral/peach jelly. Dries to a satin finish. 3 coats, applies pretty evenly.


Kleancolor Neon Fuschia. Obviously this is not fuschia at all, its bright neon red jelly. It has a bit of orange to it but is still red. Out of these 5 colors this is my favorite because I've been wanting a neon red for a while. 3 coats, no application problems.


Wet N Wild Red Red. This is a nice bright cool red. 3 coats, good quality for just $1.


Rimmel Stiletto Red. Medium red that leans towards warm. The Rimmel brush is huge, I though I would have a hard time doing my pinky nail because its so small but it was fine. 3 coats.


Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby. Looks like a dirty red in the bottle but applies much brighter on the nail. 3 coats, nice red jelly.

4 comments:

jaljen said...

Ruby Ruby for me too.
Jelly jelly jelly jelly.....

Megan Harmeyer said...

Ruby Ruby Ruby Ruby - reminds me of a song! Pretty collection of reds.

susies1955 said...

Wow that a beauty.
In case you haven't entered, I'm having a new giveaway:
http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/enter-my-kiss-giveaway.html
Susie

Love, B said...

I swear, I just keep falling in love over and over with Sinful Colors. I love that red.