Friday, July 2, 2010

NOTD: SH Laser over black

My middle nail on the right hand broke down to the skin so I cut the rest of my nails way down. I don't like when they are really long but I don't like them short either. I think I will be happy with this length for now though.

I LOVE this mani though, Sally Hansen did a wonderful thing when they made the new HD collection. I have 3 of the colors and I wish there was a red HD so I could alternate red/blue for the 4th of July. I want to get two other colors so I can do skittles, that would look awesome.

2 coats WnW Black
1 coat Laser




4 comments:

ChaosButterfly said...

This is really gorgeous. I've been holding out on the new HDs, but this makes me want this one.

Ashley A. said...

Laser looks really nice over black, I need to get around to trying my HDs over black!

Megan Harmeyer said...

I never thought of layering those - all the swatches I've seen have just been the color alone. Looks great over black!

Biba said...

It looks really great! I wish I coul get my hands on these SH polishes...