Tuesday, July 6, 2010

NOTD: Del Sol Rock Star (color changing!)

My walgreens just got the Del Sol brand last week, they have a huge rack of I'm guessing 20 ish colors. The Del Sol nail polishes all change color in the sun. They are $8 so I only got one, hopefully they will go on sale so I can get more.

The one bad thing about this color is that it took 5 coats to get this opaque and its still very see through. The glitter isn't dense and doesn't sparkle much. The colors are very pretty though so I can forgive.

Rock Star is blue in the shade and teal in the sun.





3 comments:

Megan Harmeyer said...

Great color! AND it changes in the sun? Can't beat that.

Biba said...

I like it! And I want it! :D

RMb said...

excellent!! just started following your blog & i have to say that i LOVE it. :)