Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Franken: Siren's Tears

I know, ANOTHER franken. Sorry if anyone is getting tired of these, I just haven't been buying a lot of np recently because nothing has interested me lately. Plus making custom colors is more fun. Anyhow, I've been on a glitter kick lately so here is the latest. Its mostly royal blue with some purple (which didn't show up in these photos but does in person) and a tiny bit of green shimmer. There also seems to be some aqua glitter but I didn't put any in there lol.

What I used (pic at end of post):

WnW's Kaleidoscope
blue glitter tkbtrading (Her Majesty)
silver holo glitter tkbtrading
purple glitter coastalscents.com
blue (in jar) glitter nail supply store

sunlight (click to enlarge photos)



artificial

shade

flash

supplies

14 comments:

Saori said...

I am impressed !!! this franken is absolutely gorgeous, marvellous !!!! Yes as you guess, I love it a lot :)

Megan Harmeyer said...

I never tire of seeing Frankens. And yours are great!! What a beautiful blue.

Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes said...

Don't be sorry that you are posting frankens. I LOVE them. Originality is so much more fun to look at, think about, and wonder if I can dupe myself. lol This is very beautiful. Keep them coming.

Ping said...

Totally blinging! Great name too.

Meeka said...

I love your frankens :) They inspire me to be a bit more creative myself, and I like seeing what combos you come up with!

Cel said...

Awesome franken, it looks very pretty :)

Jen said...

Your frankens are awesome! Makes me wanna go mix some goodies together muhahahaha... ^.^

Nicole said...

Oh....this is GORGEOUS! I love it!

Katrina said...

Thank you for the complements lovelies! xox

Harpreet said...

Love it!!
Im a new follower and im so glad i found this blog! :)

Meredith said...

All of these are so cute recently! What's the best way to apply loose glitter to nails? Could you do an actual tutorial?

thedogismine said...

I went out to buy the supplies for this! This is beautiful :D

Jeannie said...

this is gorgeous, it looks like you dipped your nails in sugar!

papayacrazy said...

I want to BUY this from you. No joke. It's soooo pretty!!!!