Thursday, June 24, 2010

NOTD: WnW's Blue Moon

Blue Moon is a new core color from Wet N Wild. This is 3 coats, this is a dark navy with aqua shimmer, which unfortunately stands out more in the bottle than on the nail. Its still pretty though.

The only thing I don't like about this formula is that it dries too fast. By the time I finish one side of my nail the brush is too dry to do the other and its very easy to smudge because it doesn't stay wet long enough to fix any bubbles or whatever. Other than that the brush is great and I think this was one of the neatest mani's I've done, there wasn't much clean up to do.

Also I finally got a Twitter, there is a link in the sidebar or check me out here http://twitter.com/KatrinaAlice.

5 comments:

Megan Harmeyer said...

Pretty color!! I love deep jewel-tone colors.

Caitlin said...

This is a great shade, it would be perfect for fall! I'll have to pick it up next time i'm at Walgreens xo

Audrey said...

Love that shade on you - and you can't beat the price, either!! Great mani!!

Biba said...

It's a gorgeous shade!

Ashley A. said...

It looks so pretty on you! I never picked it up because it just doesn't look well with my skin tone.