Tuesday, June 8, 2010

NOTD: Passionate Purple + Hidden Treasure

I've been wanting to wear Sally Hansen's Hidden Treasure over a purple since I first started seeing photos of it. This combination is amazing, its 2 coats of Finger Paint's Passionate Purple and 1 coat of Hidden Treasure. When the flakes are red its kind of sassy/sexy and when they are green it makes me want to cackle like a witch on Halloween. All sorts of fun is to be had with Hidden Treasure. Like the name suggest its rather hard to find and LE, but there are at least three other dupes, from Nubar (2010), Nfu Oh (fabuloustreet.com, #38), and GOSH (Rainbow) for the Canada/UK ladies. Hidden Treasure has mostly been found at Walgreens and Walmart for those who want to try to track it down.




6 comments:

jbrobeck said...

beautiful! that is my favorite color to wear HT over as well!!!

i would love for you to check my pics over OPI Funky Dunkey!

http://polishinsomniac.blogspot.com/2010/05/hidden-treasure-gets-me-in-end.html

thanks!

Biba said...

It looks awesome!

Megan Harmeyer said...

That looks great! I have only worn it over black so far, but I need to dig out the purple next. I haven't had too hard of a time finding it - found 2 bottles at WalMart and 1 at Walgreens. It's the price I don't get!

Jessica said...

I'd wear purple a hell of a lot more if it was half as pretty as this! Stunning!

Arrianne said...

It's funny how this color has always existed (Nfu Oh), but no one fell in love til Hidden Treasure came about...weird.

Katrina said...

I think it has to do with it actually being available in stores and for cheaper than Nfu Oh. There is just easier access to it.