Sunday, June 6, 2010

NOTD: Orly Royal Navy

Royal Navy is soooooo stunning! I have 3 other blues that a similar that I don't like, but I love this one. I think its a color that I will want to wear a lot. Its a dark royal blue jelly with green/aqua shimmer. This is 3 coats and there is a little bit of VNL but not enough to bother me. It also applied very evenly and seemed to dry quickly. The first photo here is the most acurate, being taken in natural indoor lighting, but its a tiny bit darker and the shimmer stands out more than I could show in any of the photos. The 2nd photo is taking in my magical bathroom lighting and the 3rd was taken in direct sunlight.




6 comments:

Megan Harmeyer said...

I've been looking at that one the last couple trips to Sally's. How's the finish? Is it bumpy at all? I love bold colors and that looks right up my ally.

bellebathandbeyond said...

WOW! This is stunning! Another winner from Orly!

Katrina said...

Megan it was smooth, like a creme or jelly. It wasn't super shiny but my usual top coat fixed that. Its a really great color, I highly recommend you get it.

Biba said...

It's awesome! I want it :))

jbrobeck said...

i went out and bought this right after i read this post! i can't wait to put it on tomorrow!

Katrina said...

I hope you like it!