Thursday, June 17, 2010

Franken: Peacock! At The Disco

Another franken, and this one is even better than the last. I started out wanting a navy blue holo (I admit I got the idea from someone else) but when I swatched this I had to keep it this way. I will still do the navy holo very soon, along with a lot of other ones. This color is a dark smoky blue with some teal, the holo glitter really stands out in sunlight and artificial lighting.

Milani Hi-Tech
Milani Cyberspace
ChG 2Night
NYX Titanic
CG City Lights




11 comments:

Tami said...

Gorgeous! I really like it.

Scandalous said...

oh my goodness that is gorgeous

Megan Harmeyer said...

I love the name/reference to Panic! At the Disco. LOL That turned out to be a great color.

Heather / Eyeconic said...

This is soooo lovely! I just swatched City Lights on some paper tonight and about died at it's gorgeousness :D

ChaosButterfly said...

This is so gorgeous!! I'm dying of envy at how sparkly this must be in the sun.
I wish it were like....a buyable color.

Halifax said...

Wow, I wish Milani did this shade with the 3D collection, I'd certainly buy it in a hearbeat

sabbatha said...

gorgeous! I have those 2 milanis but i have no idea of mixing them :D

Ashley A. said...

Awesome! I love the blue and green together!

Meeka said...

This is a really gorgeous color!

Arrianne said...

I think I'll have to copy.

Love, B said...

You come up with the best names for your frankens XD.