Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Some Misa swatches

All but First Kiss were just 2 coats. First Kiss is a shimmer, the rest are bright neons. These are very pigmented and apply quite well. I got them from head2toe.com for $3.00 each.




First Kiss


Lather, Rinse, Repeat, a bit less cool then this photo appears. Its light pink with a tiny bit of peach.


Sandles, Flip Flops, & Hip Hop, also a bit warmer then the photo shows, it almost has a touch of coral.


Bikini With A Martini, a bit brighter/more neon in person

5 comments:

Ping said...

Awesome swatches, lovely colors!

Ashley A. said...

I like Lather, Rinse, & Repeat, it's cute and spring-y.

bellebathandbeyond said...

I really really love Misa. I just wish they came out with more (regular) collections.

Leigh said...

I'm sorry but I must respectfully disagree with the way colors are being depicted on this blog. I purchased several polishes because of the swatches through out and they are not even close.

Lather Rinse Repeat especially, I have it on my hands right now. It's darker, orange and florescent. Not anything like the beautiful color in the photo.

It looks like there is an editing program being used to make the photos more beautiful (they are very beautiful) but it's not being true to the polish colors :(

Katrina said...

Leigh, my Lather Rinse Repeat is a light pink with a bit of peach/coral, but its still pink and not orange at all.

We must have different screen resolutions because I put a lot of time into editing photos (if they need it) so that they are as close to the actual color as I can get them. That doesn't always work perfectly but I always state if a photo vastly differs from the in real life color.

In any case I will make sure to put more detailed discriptions of the colors in each post from now on.