Thursday, May 27, 2010

NOTD: Revlon Grape Icy (scented)

This is from Relvon's summer collection of scented colors. Grape Icy smells like a cherry icy to me, and its lasted over 3 days. Its an electric purple with a violet flash and pink and blue sparkles. I'm not a purple person but I love this color. Its 4 coats, but it was so easy and smooth to apply that I don't even care. It also wears quite well, after 3 days there is a tiny bit of tip wear but no chips. The first photo is the most color accurate.



4 comments:

jaljen said...

Looks lovely. Also looks as if it might easily be a brushstroke-y nightmare in the wrong hands. Should I or should I not???? Hm....

Megan Harmeyer said...

That's pretty. It lasted 3 days? Bonus!!

Katrina said...

Jaljen it actually has no brushstrokes at all. I think the sunlight made it look a tiny bit streaky but in person its not like that, looks very glassy.

LizKS48 said...

I have this polish and it's really pretty. No problem putting it on. However, I couldn't find it where I live so I had my daughter who lives in a different state look for it and send it to me. I'm not sure why this collection of Revlon's can't be found here. She said all the other colors were pretty too.