Monday, May 17, 2010

NOTD: Milani Rad Purple + Pure Ice Heart Breaker

This combination of dark purple with turquoise sparkles is so cool. Unfortunately I didn't think of it myself, but that didn't stop me from shamelessly running out to buy Rad Purple this morning so I could copy it ($3.99 at Target). Of course Heart Breaker from Walmart can make almost any color amazing and costs just $2.00. If you don't already have it get it along with Oh Baby and Busted.

This is 4 coats of Rad Purple and 1 coat of Heart Breaker, pics taken in direct sunlight.




3 comments:

Megan Harmeyer said...

Wow - the purple in bottle looks nothing like the color on your fingers. Is there really that much difference?

bellebathandbeyond said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I've been dying to get my hands on some Pure Ice polishes but unfortunately, there's no Walmart accessible to me and they don't sell it online. :(

Katrina said...

Megan there is a huge difference. The bottle is actually colored, you can't see the nail polish through it.