Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hidden Treasure Swatches

I got my greedy hands on Hidden Treasure this morning, which is from Sally Hansen's newest summer collection. Its a clear base with flakes that shift to green, yellow, and orange. Its said to be very similar to GOSH's flakie and Nfu Ohs 38. I know everyone will be swatching it over black so I chose some different colors. You have to get this one.


L-R: CC Bizerq Turk, ChG Bermuda Breakaway, NYX Apple, Pure Ice Scandal (vamp purple)

1 coat Hidden Treasure

2 coats Hidden Treasure

bonus pic

8 comments:

Jean said...

Ugh, I want this polish so badly. I haven't found it yet, though.

MetroChic said...

The same - I want it and can't find. Now I want it even more. Nice swatches.

Cyan said...

Ooh. Such a lovely polish! It looks gorgeous over Bermuda Breakaway. Thanks for swatching and comparing!

charlieFlii said...

OMG i want that polish!!!!!! gorgeous!

SAUCY | f. | BABY said...

I seriously NEED this in my life. It's so amazing!

xo Nicole

Arrianne said...

I'll have to look for this today! I need!

Veronica said...

I bought this polish today, and it's omgamazing. For those of you looking, I found mine at my local Walmart on one of the crappy cardboard displays at the end of the aisle. :)

kelliegonzo said...

ooooh good pic! i was sure this was only going to look good over dark colors, but i'm putting it over EVERYTHING now! haha <3