Thursday, March 11, 2010

Updated: China Glaze Summer Days swatches

I know this was released last summer but, its still a great collection and summer will be here again before you know it. So why not post the swatches of the colors I have, right? If you didn't get them last year, get them this year.

I don't have Grape Juice or Cherry Pie but I have the other four. I got the other two, I don't know why I waited so long. Click the photos to see full size, they are amazing.


Grape Juice. Kind of a 'quiet' mid toned purple with a bit of grey, but it has multi colored sparkles what liven it up.

Strawberry Fields. Pink with gold shimmer.

Raspberry Festival. Red-pink with pink shimmer.

Cherry Pie. Gorgeous warm red with pink sparkles. The formula was a dream to apply.

Orange Marmalade. Citris orange with gold flakie/shimmer. I rarely wear orange and this may be my favorite of the bunch.

Watermelon Rind. Tealish green, its more like tiny flakes then glitter.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

All of these are beautiful and I somehow have none of them. I really want Raspberry Festival. Gorgeous nails :)

SeeingSunshine said...

I agree with Stephanie, these are all really pretty! I think my favorites are Strawberry Fields and Watermelon Rind.

nihrida said...

I never really liked this collection. But eventually I gave in and got Strawberry Fields. =) Your swatches are awesome.