Wednesday, March 17, 2010

NOTD: St. Patrick's Day Green, another glitter gradient mani

Happy St Patrick's day everyone! I don't often reach for my greens so today was the perfect opportunity to pull out my two favorite greens and show them off in the very best way. I'm wearing 2 coats of Pure Ice Wild Thing and 3 coats of NYX Lime Sparkle (the best green glitter there is imo). These colors go together so well. The first 2 pictures were taken outside in the sun and the 3rd was taken with flash. Inside with normal light its more gold-green then grass-green but I'd say the photos are true to what the color is outside. In any lighting Lime Sparkle glows, if you don't have this color you have to get it. I believe NYX renamed it Simple Sparkle so if you find either name snatch it up (um Simple Sparkle NYX, really? ain't nothing simple about this color).