Monday, March 15, 2010

Franken: Galactic Explosion

I'll start by saying for those who don't know, a Franken is a home made nail polish that you make from mixing different polishes or pigments. I've only made a handful so far but its become addicting. This one I made today and it turned out just a perfect as I imagined.

I used a bottle of Tropez clear polish (from Rite Aid) and all but the silver from the Sparks glitter collection on tkbtrading.com. I used probably a pea size amount of each.

As soon as I reach 100 subscribers I'll make another one (or maybe two) and do a give away, so look out for that.


click to enlarge


Over Wnw's black, 2 coats on the middle & pinkie, 1 coat on the others








Over Color Club's Amp'D Up

7 comments:

Jean said...

Ooh, this is really pretty. I love it over Amp'D Up.

MeganChair said...

Whoa, that's super sparkly. I'm in love! I am lemming those sparks glitters now.

Katrina said...

Thanks Jean.


Megan get the sparks glitters, they are amazing, same stuff thats in the CND Effects.

SeeingSunshine said...

Woah! This is an amazing franken!

Cara said...

super awesome franken!

Deez Nailz ~ where the CANADIAN Bloggers at ? said...

wow this is beautiful!

gildedangel said...

That is gorgeous!