Saturday, February 27, 2010

NOTD: Orly Oh Cabana Boy (neon pink!)

This color is INSANE! Its so bright and a lovely shade of neon pink. Love love love. If you like neon pinks you need Orly's Oh Cabana Boy. I was at a resturant yesterday, sitting on a bench while my dad was in line, and this little girl who must have been 2-3 years old comes over and touches my nails. Then her mom pulled her away but she came back and touched my toe nails. We just smiled at eachother and had that nail-polish-junkie to future-nail-polish-junkie connection. She was so cute, and so serious about studying my nails.

Neons never photograph quite right but I got this close with photoshot. Its a little less washed out and brighter in person. The base is a neutral-warm toned pink but the purple shimmer gives it a cooler tone in the photos.




1 comment:

leslielovesmakeup said...

when you wrote about nail polish junkie to future nail polish junkie, i pictured it and thought of confessions of a shopaholic lol. how cute! love the color.