Monday, February 1, 2010

NOTD: Easter Bunny On Crack / Color Club Fashion Addict

This is my first time wearing a holo and I am just like SWEET BABY MONKEYS!!! This color is so cool, I love how its blingy without being super bright. All these photos were taken in crappy lighting, I will probably take more in the morning.

When I was a kid my dad would tell me that the Easter Bunny had eyes that swirled around with multiple colors (& they would hypnotize you but my dad had special sunglasses), this is how I always pictured those eyes.

The first photo is with flash, the select is with no light directly on it, and the last two are under my lamp light. Fashion Addict was very easy to work with and only took 2 coats. Also its a little bit lighter then the photos show, its a pale lavender with silver and pink tones with multi colored glitter








1 comment:

Biba said...

Whoa, it's a stunning colour.