Thursday, February 18, 2010

NOTD: Dorothy Who?

I finally tried the much raved about Dorothy Who? from the China Glaze Wizard Of Ooh Ahz collection. This collection originally came out years ago and apparently enough people begged for it to come back because China Glazed re-released it a few months ago. Dorothy Who? is a blue jelly with silver and blue glitter. Its a pretty good formula, kind of sheer but thats to be expected with jellies. This is 3 coats hear but I think it would have looked better with a 4th and probably another layer of top coat. I did this at 7:30 am before school so I didn't have much time to do extra steps but its still a great color.








Dorothy Who is somewhat similar to Blue Sparrow, but Blue Sparrow does not have silver glitter, and its blue glitter almost isn't reflective at all. I like Dorothy Who better because its blingy and exciting, but Blue Sparrow is still a nice color to have.

1 comment:

Biba said...

It's just gorgeus looking colour.