Sunday, February 21, 2010

My favorite Holos and Glitters

These are, in my opinion, some of the best and most unique holos and glitters around.


China Glaze DV8. Looking at DV8 outside or in the sunlight is like an instant pick me up, its just so cheerful and happy. Never been high but if you looked at this long enough...


China Glaze Emerald Sparkle. 10000000x more amazing in person. I don't love most green nail polishes but this blew my mind.


China Glaze QT, looks like DV8 when outsite. Pink-red holo, flares up like DV8 does in the sun.


Color Club Worth The Risque. Silver holo. Lovely and smooth. I'm not big on silver nail polish but this is fun to wear.


Finger Paints LE Decked With Dazzle. Multi-colored foil like glass fleck glitter things. Idk what this stuff is called but its amazing and I'm sad it was a LE christmas color at Sally's.


Milani Hi-Tech. Grass green holo, great great color. This is from the new 3D collection that has just come out, my CVS only got it this week. There are six other colors (I got the purple too).  If you want to see swatches of all of them check out Scrangie's blog, there is a link in my blog roll.


Wet N Wild Night Prowl. Black with fucshia glitter. This is a new color so it may not show up for a while, my Walgreens just got it.

No comments: